Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok try this link
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00066650/

Scroll down just a little to where it says

"Download Gear 360 ActionDirector for PC or Mac"

Click on PC. That should give you access to the latest version, which appears later than the version I have (for the 2017 camera).
Quote Did you install the Windows 10 Fall Update? It has caused problems for some.

I just loaded a 360video into the program and it played and converted OK. When yiou load the file from the camcorder into the program, did you preview the 360 by selecting the 360 icon below the preview screen?

the clips stitch together fine and are previewable in teh 360 mode. Its when it gets produced that it seems to loose it's 360 VR

I have just removed the Jan GEAR 360 software and replaced it with the October software.... maybe that might help?

I just installed the software from October, the 2423 Patch and still have this issue.

I have a Windows 10 PC that is up to date.

I tried Samsung. Their support was completely useless.

Anything else to try before giving up?

Jeff

Version 1.0.0.2423 did not work for me either. I downloaded a later version from the Samsung Website for the 2017 camera, version 2.0.1619.0 and all works fine now. I will try to find the link. Also, I do not have Windows 10, so YMMV.
I can confirm what SteveK said. I downloaded version 1.0.0.2423 accidentally, which, from what I understand is for the old version camera (2016) and got the same result as micromano. I downloaded a later version from the Samsung Website for the 2017 camera, version 2.0.1619.0 and all works fine now.

The version that Hicham linked to looks like even newer than my version.
Go to: