Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Update Question - Has anyone tried unlinking the audio and putting it on a separate audio track? This would be a huge task for my video as there are many clips, so before I go to all that trouble I was curious if anyone has done that and if it resolved the issues?

Hi,

I tried that to no avail. The only way it seems to cover the problem - not fix it - is to overwrite the original audio tracks to your footage which a music track. Hardly acceptable.

I am not deconstructing and rebuilding my projects to fix this. About to lodge a ticket.

Cheers
Quote Cyberlink released version 21.0.2116.0 but the clicking noise is still there for me so this version does not fix this problem.

Roger

Just did the update and the problem still exists.

Come on Cyberlink, this is a fundamental flaw and I cannot complete several projects I have on the go!

Hi,

A snapshot of your timeline would be helpful. It would be best to expand the timeline to show the "joins" between clips clearly, just to check anything obvious.

Also, it would be useful if you could share a screen capture with audio showing the issue?

Please refer to this topic on privacy, if you feel you can share any content - https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83642.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to post something up soon but it seems I am not alone in this experience...

Cheers,

Joshua
Hi @Steve@5000 and Rogerli,

Thank you for your responses.

I was fearing I had somehow caused this but alas there really does seem to be a glitch in the Matrix.

I was going to send a question the support centre as I am convinced the problem is real.

Cheers,

Joshua
Quote Hi All,

My first time posting in the forums.

I have just updated to Powerdirector 365 Version 21.0.2113.0 and my projects are now experincing a pause in the audio tracks between each clip in the timeline; transitions used or not.

The secondary audio track is continuous (one file) but while drop out at each join/transition between clips.

This has never been a problem for me before and has only appeared in this latest update. I thought it might have a been a fault in the preview for some reason but producing an output results in the same problem. The problem appeared straight away when I opened an existing project to edit. I even went as far as creating a new project from scratch and still I have the same issue. It has to be glitch.

Has anyone experienced this or can suggest a fix?

Regards,

Joshua

Right, so if I wipe out the original (recorded) primary audio with the secondary audio (i.e. move secondary audio to the primary position) it fixes the issue.... except that I have no primary audio anymore.

This was never a problem with any version before this one.
Hi All,

My first time posting in the forums.

I have just updated to Powerdirector 365 Version 21.0.2113.0 and my projects are now experincing a pause in the audio tracks between each clip in the timeline; transitions used or not.

The secondary audio track is continuous (one file) but while drop out at each join/transition between clips.

This has never been a problem for me before and has only appeared in this latest update. I thought it might have a been a fault in the preview for some reason but producing an output results in the same problem. The problem appeared straight away when I opened an existing project to edit. I even went as far as creating a new project from scratch and still I have the same issue. It has to be glitch.

Has anyone experienced this or can suggest a fix?

Regards,

Joshua
Go to: