Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Awesome Tony...

for now if you can jsut get me that altered one that would be great.... it would be cool to know
for future how to edit them...
Thanks..

is there any easy way to get drag bars on it to make it bigger ? thats all I really want to do to it..
so I like the sporty title called action 4... but for what I want to use it for the blue particle is too small
for me to fit my text into..

so I would like to make a larger one.. I dont see a way I can edit..

how can I recreate the "squares" particle ? like how was this created from the beggining ?

any tutorial on this? all particle tutorials I see using the editor want to make particles
move all over the place.. not just have a side move...

any ideas ?
so I want to take lots of photo's of a product and turn that into a video, like on of those rotational product things ?
I assume thats photostiching... but I'm not trying to do the 360 view from inside to out like I was on a mountain
top.. I want inward to the product..

so I know I can just take the photo's and put them on a timeline and have a rough version of this.. but
can any cyberlink product do this ? is it powerdirector or another product ? I guess I need the proper
keywords to go find some info on it..
ahhh.. I see the error of my ways now.. the bottom clip still had something in there, so it could not shift it all..

thanks

never used that delete option before.. now I know
if I delete and fill gap it works on the one track..

but if I use remove, fill and move all.. it just deletes the clip, doesnt even

fill the gap on the one track.. let alone move all the other tracks..

this some bug.. ?
well that stinks.. I was hoping this could do it... main reason I downloaded it.. looks like it can to
some other cool things though.. thanks for the tips.. I can try those or batch file for Photoshop

thanks again

they should put that in the next release !!
I'm hoping this can be done and I'm just missing how to do it..

I have like 900 timelapse photo's I need to make 9x16 crop.. I select all but it just edits
the single one.. how can I make it edit them all ?
Go to: