Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I am working in a project file I
save it periodically, but I have found
that when opening a project after
saving and closing it, the images does
not maintain the same Magic Motion
properties that I applied before saving
and closing it.

I happens mostly in larger files in
regards to the motion effect and the
automatic focus.

In smaller files the motion effect is
maintained but the automatic focus
always turns on eventhough it was set
to manual before saving and closing the
file.

The Ram memory of my notebook is
adequate (1g) and the free disk space
is more than 270g.

I unistalled and installed PD software
several times but the problem is still
the same.

Does anyone have a clue on how this problem can be solved?
I want to share with all of you that today I did receive an answer from the Cyberlink Support Team, confirming to me that the software development people is working on a patch to be released soon. I suggest to keep track of it.
At least I am glad to see that I am not the only one with the same problem.

I wrote Cyberlink for assistance with this issue three times but have not received any valid answer.

They instructed me to reinstall the program which I did but the problem is still there. Looks like the version 6 of the program was designed that way. I did not experience that problem with version 5. I requested Cyberlink to review this issue in the version 6. To the best of my knowledge I think that a patch will be needed.

We should keep pressing Cyberlink to look for a solution to this.

Enrique
After creating a disk with a menu, when I insert it in the DVD player, the disk start playing automatically in the first chapter few seconds after showing the title menu, eventhough I do not press the play button.

I dont like that feature and I would like to know how can I disable it.

Can anyone help me?

Go to: