Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks to the guys at CL. I've now recived a new build PD6 and a fix module and all is working well. I feel like a father waiting for his wife to give birth! but it's been worth it.
thanks to Dafydd who was a huge help in this matter.
Hi Mr Bevan
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have finally tried everything to get the pip modify function to work and have now given up. I took your advise and did a Diagnostic check and everything was ok.
I have Direct X 9c drivers, a nvidia 7600 gs graphics card. An aMd Athlon XP3000+ 2.2ghz processor. 1024 ram.
All the requirements that should see this programme run smoothly. I've had all the XP updates run on it, service pack 2, spywear removed. The machine it totally clean. I was even going to get vista put in, but I don't think it will make any differance.
I'm now in the process of getting my money back from cyberlink. I'm not a happy man.
The only reason I went for this system was the PIP editor and it doesn't work.
By the way, I've been through Cyberlink support so many times, we will be exchanging xmas cards. They can't fathom it either.
I know you say it's not happening to everyone. But it is happening to me and after shelling out £70 for a programme I expect it to work .
Thank for your help anyway. Ulead here I come...
Every time I try to modify a Photo or Video in the PIP editor, it generates an Error message and closes the programme down.
I use an amd 3000X Prosessor and have updated my graphics card and installed directx 9c. Re-installed the programme more times than I can remember and I still can't get it to work.
Please help as I'm going mad!!!
I've got the same pip edit problem. I've re-installed it several times. Updated my graphics card, made sure directx9c is installed and ensured all the XP updates are installed. AND IT STILL CLOSES DOWN when I try to open the pip editor???

If I had any hair I'd have pulled it out>
Go to: