Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This patch solved the audio problems I was having with some Blu-rays, thanks.
In particular, I seem to be having a problem with Blu-Rays released by Olive Films for some reason. When I play these discs, there is no sound, except in the Olive films logo when the disc is played:

Betty Boop: The Essential Collection Vol. 1 & 2
Macbeth (1948 Orson Welles version)
I'm still having a problem with my Get Carter Blu-Ray where the main English audio track doesn't work but the foreign language tracks and commentary do work.
I tried reinstalling the Realtek audio drivers on my computer, but that didn't solve the issue.
I don't have my computer connected to any external speakers.
I am using Powerlink 14 Ultra, with some BDs, the audio works just fine, but with others, it doesn't. On a couple of discs I've tested, the audio works during the studio logo that comes up when you start the disc but not during the movie itself. Strangely enough, one one disc, the main English audio track doesn't work, but the Spanish audio track and the commentary works. Can anyone offer advice on this?

Update: I ran the BD advisor program and everything said "pass." Also, the problem is not with the discs, when I play them on a different player, the audio works fine.

The two BDs that I have had this problem with so far are Get Carter (original 1971 version) and Betty Boop: The Essential Collection Vol. 2.

Installing the patch did not solve the issue.
Go to: