Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No sound on some BDs
AcetyleneLamp345 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2014 19:10 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I am using Powerlink 14 Ultra, with some BDs, the audio works just fine, but with others, it doesn't. On a couple of discs I've tested, the audio works during the studio logo that comes up when you start the disc but not during the movie itself. Strangely enough, one one disc, the main English audio track doesn't work, but the Spanish audio track and the commentary works. Can anyone offer advice on this?

Update: I ran the BD advisor program and everything said "pass." Also, the problem is not with the discs, when I play them on a different player, the audio works fine.

The two BDs that I have had this problem with so far are Get Carter (original 1971 version) and Betty Boop: The Essential Collection Vol. 2.

Installing the patch did not solve the issue.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Jun 28. 2014 19:43

kitscht [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 29, 2014 12:18 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Is the output here through HDMI by any chance?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
do you use DTS-HD-MA?

br
michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
I don't have my computer connected to any external speakers.
[Post New]
I tried reinstalling the Realtek audio drivers on my computer, but that didn't solve the issue.