Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Joseph, it doesn't bother me that it may take a bit longer to upload as I really like the quality. That is why I haven't looked into any other settings...
Glad to help!
I don't see a 'Thanks' button so THANKS again!
That blows but I do appreciate the help. Thanks Jeff.

I saw Flip II, it is not the same... but I'll check it for options.
Awesome, thanks! Seems like more work than before but hopefully I can save all the different ones into the menu. Do you know if they hid the 'Heads or Tails' transition somewhere? I liked to close my videos with that one as the transition into my company logo.
I select DEVICE, then APPLE, then change the profile type to iPad. Next I select BEST quality or 1280x720p depending on which version of PD you have. I then upload it to YouTube. It is a nice small file size with a great HD picture. I hope that helps!
So I bucked up and bought version 12 but found out that it is missing a few of my favorite transitions.

'Flip up' and 'Full flip' are there but flip down, flip left and flip right are not. It made a great set!

Is there a way to export them from 9 and import them into 12?
Thanks, I'll check it out!
By borgus you'er right! If I remove the transition, it works! I was used to being able to do the same thing with the transition in place but I think I can live with this. If version 9 does everything I need it to, would there be any reason to upgrade to a newer version? My preview window goes blank when I am working on things sometime and all I get is sound. Perhaps a newer version would eliminate that problem... I was going to buy 12 but I am still running XP and it won't let me load .mov files with XP; I tried the demo.

Thanks borgus!
Hmmm, I only get the two headed arrow on the right and I tried re-positioning it trying to grab it just right but couldn't make it happen. Which version are you using? I would be very interested to know. I am going back to check it now...
Thanks again borgus1 but it is way too clumsy doing it that way for what I am trying to do. I will need to keep looking for a software that allows me to do the same thing that was so easy to do on my old antiquated software.
Thanks borgus1, I do know how to do it that way but it is a lot more work that simply dragging the intro marker. Are you able to do it that way with any of the new versions?
Using PD9, if I have a bunch of video clips in the timeline, I can drag the end of a clip to shorten it but I cannot do the same to the start of the clip, if I want to remove some of the beginning of the clip. What am I doing wrong? This was a snap to do in Moviemaker but I am using .mov files now so I switched to PD9. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: