Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Longedge:
Well when Ifirst start it up and it's going throught the "startup" I get 2 warnings and it contiinues to load... opens up fine...but I select the "express" or quick editor option snd and proceed to selection, music and in the process of Review? it loads half way and then just stalls.

I figured it would take some time but after half a day, figured something wasn't right, it was waiting for something..

James:
Yes that's where I was doing the search in various combination, but was looking in the Winddow Dir... didn't start for the C:\\.

I'm currently out camping with limited Internet and no computer, but I'll try again when I get back....

thanks both, for replying, it helps confirm I'm not going Knutts... yet anyway....
still waiting for the PD tech support, realizing they are a few days behind so I'll work it from this end to the end of the week and then assume that there isn't much supporanad request a refund..
Like Adobe and other big companys, no real tech support, but depend upon the "User Forums" "

thanks again

Thanks for the reply James...

I did see that post, but when looking in systems and sys 32 (I don't have 64 that computer) I could find anything close to those files...

I figure something happend and uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing. removed /reinstalled go pro... nada. uninstalled GP didn't affect it all all.

removed everything related to PD in cluding the Add-ons then rinstalled it all...

so Stuck now...
If Tech can't salve it, I'll need to return/refund it... it's useless right noww... I'm assuming James that you're just kind enough to try to help out... and thanks ..
much appreciated....
Having the same issue.
This thread is over a year old, is there a new one and there should be a "Fix' or something by now??

Where to go???
Thanks..

Win 7, PowerDir 12 Ultimate exact same error..
Go to: