Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
help needed, comes on and says no dll's were found in waterfall procedure?
Michael l.b [Avatar]
Newbie Location: ontario Joined: Feb 22, 2013 14:31 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
as my title says when start up it comes on and says no dll's were found in waterfall procedure? it also happens when im producing a video? any suggestions? thanks Michael
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Michael l.b,
Some more information would help members.

Do a basic action first: Uninstall PDR11 via the control panel and then reinstall.

Have a read on the forum guides at the start of the forum and provide, a screen shot of the error, a diagnostic file to start with.

Guide: Part A, B, and E&F : http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771.page

Dafydd

edited.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 23. 2013 13:48

Michael l.b [Avatar]
Newbie Location: ontario Joined: Feb 22, 2013 14:31 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i use windows vista, i have p.d 11. im gonna try the uninstall and re-install
FRANK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 22, 2014 11:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Having the same issue.
This thread is over a year old, is there a new one and there should be a "Fix' or something by now??

Where to go???
Thanks..

Win 7, PowerDir 12 Ultimate exact same error..
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
This is caused by installing GoPro CineForm Studio. Go to their web site and look at the help se tion. There are 5 or 6 files to delete. I would list them for you, but i don't have them with me right now. One thing, they list the files for 64-bit systems. They will be at a different location if you are on a 32-bit system. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]

Typed out the complete process, but get an error everytime I try to post it. Apparently the forum is blocking something. Like i said, go to gopro, help and search for waterfall. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
FRANK [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply James...

I did see that post, but when looking in systems and sys 32 (I don't have 64 that computer) I could find anything close to those files...

I figure something happend and uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing. removed /reinstalled go pro... nada. uninstalled GP didn't affect it all all.

removed everything related to PD in cluding the Add-ons then rinstalled it all...

so Stuck now...
If Tech can't salve it, I'll need to return/refund it... it's useless right noww... I'm assuming James that you're just kind enough to try to help out... and thanks ..
much appreciated....
James Dotson
[Post New]
Try searching for one of the files from the start menu. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Just as a matter of interest, does this actually prevent PD from running? I always get the same error when I run Power2Go but I just click through it with no apparent detriment.
FRANK [Avatar]
[Post New]
Longedge:
Well when Ifirst start it up and it's going throught the "startup" I get 2 warnings and it contiinues to load... opens up fine...but I select the "express" or quick editor option snd and proceed to selection, music and in the process of Review? it loads half way and then just stalls.

I figured it would take some time but after half a day, figured something wasn't right, it was waiting for something..

James:
Yes that's where I was doing the search in various combination, but was looking in the Winddow Dir... didn't start for the C:\\.

I'm currently out camping with limited Internet and no computer, but I'll try again when I get back....

thanks both, for replying, it helps confirm I'm not going Knutts... yet anyway....
still waiting for the PD tech support, realizing they are a few days behind so I'll work it from this end to the end of the week and then assume that there isn't much supporanad request a refund..
Like Adobe and other big companys, no real tech support, but depend upon the "User Forums" "

thanks again

James Dotson
[Post New]
Longedge - It does not seem to effect much, but often when producing the error would pop up and everything would stop until I acknowledge it. Just a major inconvenince. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Just a major inconvenince.

Yes I can see that, as I said I only get it with Power2Go so I'm lucky I suppose
sportflier [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 18, 2014 18:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the "waterfall" error... here is the message from the GoPro support site on this:

Error: 'No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall Procedure' Occurs After Installing GoPro Studio
In some cases after installing GoPro Studio, other applications may report an error that states: "Error at loading if ippSP library - No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall procedure".
If this occurs the solution is to browse to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and then remove these files:
ippcore-6.1
ippj-6.1
ippjw7-6.1
IPPS-6.1
ippvc-6.1

I deleted these files and am no longer getting the error.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 18. 2014 19:12

DickeyG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 02, 2015 08:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I know this is an old post.. But does anyone know the location of the files for a 32bit machine..

As I'm struggling to find them on my pc...
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It is probably better to create a new post and reference to this link as the moderator doesn't like hijacked threads. I assume that you know how to do a windows search on your drive c. If you can't find them then you might not have them.
DickeyG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 02, 2015 08:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I found them actually and thought I had deleted my post...oppss
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Good. That was fast.
alex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2015 16:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWwdRmCJkDU