Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Alright, I will try cleaning up my C drive a bit more and test it again pulling my video from my D now with RAPID enabled. Thank you everybody for your help, this forum proved to be a quite great resource!
I am using a fully registered 64 bit PD, and have installed the latest patch as well. I do still get the lag with the Intel 4600, but less lag with my Nvidia enabled. I have moved all the files to me C: drive and the lag to seems to be pretty much gone though I would like to be able to use my D: drive as my video edit drive due to the sheer amount of memory I have on my D: vs my C: drive. I will try checking the Samsung Magician software settings you have suggested, thank you. Essentially my original problem is solved by moving all the files to my C: so thank you everyone for all your help with that! But I would like to be able to use my D: drive and not receive the lag because as you know my C: is already half filled while my D: is just waiting for data.
Ok, I will try directing everything to the C: drive, and I have attached a 10-12 second clip
I am pulling the video files from my D: drive, not C:. Is it necessary for me to transfer all my files from C: to D: and my video from D: to C: ? Or can I move PDR12 to my D: ?
No, I am sure about my video card, 880M, I do believe it is rather high preforming and I am pretty sure it should be more than capable of handling PDR12. I have attached the txt file.
I am having trouble with the video preview on the timeline, every time I try playback it lags and is very choppy. I have checked everything I possibly can. I am running 4910 Intel i7 - Nvidia 880M - 16GB of RAM, and all of those have their drivers up to date and are enabled. I turned off Real-Time Preview, I lowered the preview resolution, I have hardware acceleration enabled, Ive tried render preview, ive tried reformatting my video which I did think id have to do, Its HD video shot from my Nikon D3100. Nothing I have tried has produced smooth playback within the preview mode, its impossible for me to edit with this lag. Any and all help is appreciated thank you!
Go to: