Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Sonic

Thanks for your suggestion.

Alas, the downgrade to the 340 driver didn't solve the problem.

What happens is, I made a pre-menu video which I added in my custom menu template. When I preview the file from within the Template designer, the Video runs smoothly and transitions perfectly into the static menu, where you can choose to play the movie (a wedding in this case)

But, as soon as I preview the file, after the template has been applied (With custom text, menu music, etc.) The video is slower and thus creates about a 2-3 second delay before the static menu appears. The audio plays fine, but that's where the 2-3 second delay becomes evident as the music has stopped already, but the video is still slowly playing before the static menu appears.

I wonder if this is an issue with the Opening Movie Menu option. All other files. (including the movie itself and my company's video file that plays beforehand) previews perfectly.

PS: All my video files are rendered MPEG2 (DVD HQ) Quality on 25Fps (PAL).

Hi SoNic67

Thank you for the files

I've got a question, I've added a pre-made video as an opening for my project's menu (text fades in, and it looks great that way). Now when I preview the file in the menu template design tab, it plays out fine, but as soon as I apply the template to the menu structure, the video file is slow and doesn't render/preview correctly as it should've like in the menu template design window...

Is this a problem with the software or the graphics card? I'm using PD12 64bit with Windows 7 Pro 64bit and Geforce Gtx 760 with the 344.11 driver.

Any help on this would be MUCH appreciated.
Go to: