Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I received PowerDVD free on the installation CD for a TV tuner card. You could safely assume that I have legally obtained the software and have registered online. The CD key listed on the website for my product does not fit into the CD key pop up whenever I try to use the software.
This seems to happen to others and there doesn't appear to be an answer to this mystery on the forum - German or English.

I wouldn't recommend this software considering the difficulty that I, and other users, have experienced.

Cheers,
Crystalize
I have the same problem. I've searched the forum and this question has been asked many times but never answered. It seems to be an ongoing problem (including the German version) without a solution.

How have others dealt with this?

Thanks,
Karen

I have the same problem, key doesn't fit the spaces provided and the program will not open without entering it even though it is already registered. AND the answer isn't here!

Cheers,
Crystalize
Go to: