Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just installed pd13, and it killed pd10. But to be honest I have 11,12 and now 13 on this computor so its no biggie, Dont think i have used 10 since i installed 12. My reason for not removing the previous version was that the later versions can be buggy to start with as has been the case with 13 yet again.
There are more than one mask on DirectorZone to acomplish this, I have used one to create a video similar to your requirements.
I have tried various discs, as I am using Lightscribe discs for finished projects I use Infiniti and HP(tdk) discs, but I have tried imation, maxell, and the list goes on, my thoughts would be that it isnt a disc problem. Disc results using other software are consitantly good. My suspcion is its at the chapter points due to the timing being consitant. whats throwing me is its doing the same on 2 computors, different ram, different processors, different operating systems, different graphics cards etc.
Will try another burn with task manager running and report any findings. I think it just dont like me rofl.Trouble is I like it, so much I actually paid for it.
Yep anti virus off, net off, no email client running, I5 processor, 8 gb ram, I create a folder then burn. I could understand this if I was using my xp machine, its rubbish, but the windows 7 and windows 8 computors have spare everything, lol.

Tried burning files from folder seperatly still get an error, so conversion to dvd is the area at fault not the burn.

Its just strange that it happens in all versions from 10 upto 12.Yet version 9 converts and burns perfectly.

If i use the produce feature to create a video file and then use ConvertXtoDvd to convert and burn then it works ok, looks like thats what I am going to have to do.

Oh and thanks for the welcome to the forum
Power director 9 burns dvds perfect, but version 10, 11, 12 all have a freeze in the picture at about every 5 mins at playback. This is happening on windows 7, and windows 8 machines. I normally switch off everything else as much as possible, disconnect from the internet etc, but without fail regardless of what I do it errors on playback. Its not the discs, its the program. Any Ideas ???? ( 1 computor has 8gb ram, the other has 6 gb ram) my appoligies if this error has already been posted but I couldnt find it. Thanks
Go to: