Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Quote: đź‘Ť i've bought too media suite ultimate 11 whit five obsolete program. Incredible. I try whit custom care for a friendly solution for upgeade ti the last version of products. I hope!

Return it within 30 days. The programs are not obsolete; they just do not have the latest version - it was clearly stated which versions were included.

Please do not use a SMART phone to posty here. It is not very smart. I really don't understand what your post has to do with the portable version on an Iphone?

sorry for use obsolete...my english is very bad.. why i cant use my smartphone in this forum? where is written for example that power media player is de express version? i have contacted support about mu problem, in this forum i have expressed an opinion of disappointment. that is all. is not possible? sorry if i have been inappropriate.
đź‘Ť i've bought too media suite ultimate 11 whit five obsolete program. Incredible. I try whit custom care for a friendly solution for upgeade ti the last version of products. I hope!
It is referred ti PMP of Windows version, in the iPhone version there isn't activation field where write code
Free whit media suite ultimate
same problem here. you are not alone!
Go to: