Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
here is a picture I was trying to morph my little 6 yr olds face to my mums face I first tried the whole face then thought about individual bits, so I grabbed eyes nose and mouth then tried to make it look neater but the skin colour is too different so I use content aware remover to see if it will do a better job then I could do myself, and this is what I got.. it looks like a person skin graphed multiple times to try restore there horribly burned face.
ok thanks
Hi previously all my questions have been answered wonderfully and in much detail, its much appreciated. But to get to the point, I have a video file and I want to blur their face only for the entire video and I know that there is a button somewhere to do motion detection and detect the movement of that object even if it goes off screen, i'm wondering if that is possible to use for effects like instead of going keyframe by keyframe to blur there face and keep the blur in sync with his face I use motion detection or something similar so it detects the area I want blurred instead of me telling it every frame that that point I want it done. any help would be appreciated and at least helping me find the motion detection options would be good thankyou.
ok thankyou for the detailed report, it makes sense now I am sure I will be able to do it now thankyou heaps
Hi there on Adobe Photoshop Elements there was a button to clone a particular section of the photo and then pick another portion of the next photo to paste it and slowly insert this new piece into it. pretty much you could morph a face from an old photo and paste it pretty much in the new photo and it was awesome I could make so many funny things like swapping peoples teeth to other peoples teeth. im just wondering if anyone knows how to do this in photo director 5, it would be very helpful because as far as I have seen this program doesn't like the idea of multiple photos being played around with and swapping bits on each, and then it asks to save everything which makes me not have layers in the drawings to edit out the bits I don't want and keep the backround areas that I do want. thanks
I have used power tools how else did I find the button stretch audio with video? but it doesn't help me still because I still don't know how to do it the way I want it.
thanks for the response, but with the slowing down the audio if I don't stretch the audio with the video by ticking the box, it doesn't play at all, and when it is ticked it will play but it keeps the original pitch, im wondering how to change it so like the voice goes deeper or more like a chipmunk. and with regards to reverse I mean so yeah the audio plays backwards as well and you cannot understand what they are saying
I am new to cyberlink and I have been messing around with things and I cannot seem to figure out a way to make my audio change its pitch when doing the slow motion effect. if I don't go into power tools and enable audio pitch to keep audio the same pitch no matter how stretched the audio will mute itself. so what im asking is how to stretch videos to create the slow motion effect and make the audio go with it while not being muted and make the deep voice or high pitch voice effect. also when I try flip my video to reverse playback the audio once again is muted all of a sudden, on other programs this has nevr been an issue so I don't know a way to fix.

Thanks
Go to: