Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote YES!! I have the same problem with PD 15, 2 weeks now and teck support is horrble I've been with this company for years and am getting disgusted... I have had to purchase Adobe to finish this project and have had to redo the enire 3 week project.

and as in your issue nothing is muted

You might want to look at dw2 pic again, the audio is clearly muted as the speaker icon has a line through it. Secondly, dw2 acknowledges the mute state and how to unmute with "Ctrl Backspace".

Maybe that's your issue, maybe not.

Jeff

Check that your preview status is set to "real time" non real time mutes the audio.

Just a possibility

Great and speedy replies thanks... but nothing is crossed out in audio and checked to find that it is in real time. trouble is def in pd15 because produced clips play in everthing but in Pd. Audio is showing up on meters, and if i send the clip to audio dir it works fine
Quote My question seems more basic than most of the ones I've seen here, sorry!

I bought PowerDirector 14 yesterday, and at first, all seemed well.

But after I used the "Sync by Audio" feature, the app now plays no audio, for any of my media files, of whatever format, regardless of how often I reboot my laptop, uninstall and reinstall the software, etc.

The audio mixer room makes it clear the app thinks the clips have audio. Audio is selected for these clips. The app is not in any mute state. See attached screenshot.

But no sound is actually played. (And without hearing the sound, I can't edit the video as required.)

To be clear, audio sounds from my laptop for the same files, when viewed in other apps. It's only PowerDirector that has this problem. (The accompanying Wave Editor works fine.)

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Has anyone seen anything similar?

What's particularly strange is that audio in the app did work fine when I first started using it. (And even stranger is that, after uninstalling, removing the data directory, and reinstalling, the problem persists.)

Regards,

// David W.

YES!! I have the same problem with PD 15, 2 weeks now and teck support is horrble I've been with this company for years and am getting disgusted... I have had to purchase Adobe to finish this project and have had to redo the enire 3 week project.

and as in your issue nothing is muted
i have a project that requires 4 distinct and completely separate sounds from each corner of the room
i bought PA4 and have my four sep tracks. but i cant seem to assign each to a single speaker? ultimate end is to have 4 people talking
in 4 places (speakers) in the room with no bleed from the other tracks, in synch with the video.
thought the solution was in surround sound but maybe im wrong?

any thoughts?
Go to: