Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your reply, sir!

I have disabled shadow files as per your request. I believe it could be a driver issue, as I recently installed the graphics card. I have updated my driver, but alas there is no improvement.

Are there any workarounds for this currently other than purchasing the software for the latest updates? Ill also have a deeper look around this forum.
Thanks for your reply!

I have updated the post to contain a full export from dxdiag. I cannot provide a screen shot of the edit work space as it contains a bunch of sensitive data atm, is there anything in particular I can provide to help in diagnosis?
Bump - hopefully someone has some insight today
Thanks for opening my post!

I recently downloaded the trial version of PowerDirector 12, and I have been pretty amazed with the amount of features this single program offers. I would have bought the full version already had it not been for some really frustrating performance drawbacks that I encountered.

There's really no way to describe the issues other than to say that the program runs "slowly". Essentially, whenever I try to switch from "Edit" to "Capture", or when I open an inspector to edit the PiP attributes of a video, it takes an unnecessary amount of time to load. Additionally, even small tasks such as moving movie clips around the screen seem to lag just a bit, and it's so unfortunate to me because this software was so promising at first!

TL;DR - The question I have for the forum here is: could my performance issues be due to the fact that I am still running the trial version? Would the full version manage memory better, and some of these optimizations were simply stripped out of the trial to reduce the file size?

I have placed an image below detailing my system specifications - I really doubt that my system is the bottleneck here.

Go to: