Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have some issues playing Blu Rays with Power DVD 13.0.3520.58. When I start a BR, the loading window appears normally. But after the BR is completely loaded and the loading window has disappeared the screen stays black, there is no audio and the time right to the navigational slider is set to "-0:00:06" - no matter which BR I'm using.. I tried to adjust the settings (hardware/software decoding; allowing Power DVD to disable aero; BD-Live network; allowing connection when certification is invalid etc) but nothing helped.

Can someone help me? Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks, Mike
Hallo zusammen!

Wenn ich mit Power DVD 13.0.3520.58 versuche, Blu Rays zu starten, erscheint das kleine Fenster "Blu-Ray-Disc wird geladen", nach Abschluss des Ladevorgangs bleibt das Bild schwarz und rechts vom Navigationsschieberegler wird als Zeit "-0:00:06" angezeigt. Danach passiert nichts mehr. Es wird weder ein Bild angezeigt noch erklingt ein Ton.
Der Fehler ist bei mehreren Discs aufgetreten.
Veränderungen an den Einstellungen (Hardwarebeschleunigungs-/Softwareencoding; Zulassen der Aero-Deaktivierung; BD-Live-Netzwerk aktivieren; Verbindung zulassen bei ungültiger Zertifizierung; Filminformationen) blieben ohne Auswirkungen.

Hat jemand eine Ahnung, woran das liegen könnte?
Go to: