Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have taken some pictures from a 4K recorded video and to my surprise they were HD 1920x1080 resolution. Since the video was 3840x2160 resolution I ask whether there is a mean to get pictures of this resolution. I went to configuration options but I couldn't find any option to do this. Does someone know if it is possible for Power Director 16 and if yes how to do it?
Many thanks Carl 312. I did what you told me and it works.

I will make use of the community to learn about Power Director 12, that I installed yesterday.

Pons48
Many thanks Playsound, I did it and it works.

It's great having assistance from the community.
How can I get the access screen when I start Power Director 12?, currently it goes directly to video editing.

Thanks
I was using Power Director 10 till today when I have installed Power Directo12. During the installation process one screen told me if I wanted starting every time I open PD12 with a screen where I could choose among three options, PD12 video editing, Presentations and a third option whose name I don't remember Y confirmed that I wanted having this screen every time I open PD12 but it doesn't appear now when I open the software and it goes directly to video editing. What can I do in order to make the screen appear so I can make the choice of a salide presentation when I open PD12?.

Thanks for any guidance.

Joan48
Go to: