Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I have got to 202MB of the 207MB total and the same message has come up and a "Retry or Cancel" box. The "retry" doesn't seem to do anything. The "Resume" on the main download box is greyed out. I was so close, although it has taken over 2 hours to get this far. I think Cyberlink must have a problem with the downloader.

Frustrated in a very wet and windy UK!!
I also tried to download the update, but after a very slow download 30 to 50 KB/sec (I have tried it a number of times) and before it's finished I get "Cyberlink downloader could not complete the download, please check your internet connection or check your firewall". My internet connection is OK and other downloads today come at around 6MB/sec. I see you suggest renaming the downloader file. What rename should I give it?? Tried just "Cyberlink.exe" and it shows no improvement.

Never had this problem with Cyberlink updates before.
Go to: