Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

Enable Intel Quick Sync Video worked 12 times to convert video to 1920x1080, but after that .
"Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player or QuickTime software. You can also try to output the production in a different video format."

When do you fix this bug? I need to reinstall the software again and again or just use software rendering it is not what we accept from the sotware.

Ps. I tried the latest 2420 update, but it is still an issue.

Kind regards,

Lajos
Hi,

Enable Intel Quick Sync Video worked 12 times to convert video to 1920x1080, but after that .
"Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player or QuickTime software. You can also try to output the production in a different video format."

When do you fix this bug? I need to reinstall the software again and again or just use software rendering it is not what we accept from the sotware.

Ps. I tried the latest 2420 update, but it is still an issue.

Kind regards,

Lajos
Go to: