Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So I've made a video with all transitions and titles and stuff and I want to make an mpeg of it to burn on dvd later on. I click the produce-button, then pick out mpeg-2 and set the profile type to DVD-SP so I can contain 2 hours of video on a dvd. Now I'm guessing the width should be 720px while hiehgt should be 576, right? When I continue, Power Director cuts my width in half, leaving me with 360*576. When I create a custom profile and I pick the DVD-PAL standard (720*576), it lets me pick that out, but when I continue, again, PD cuts my width in half leaving me with -again - 360*576.
Any help in this area?
Your help is very appreciated, but I've redone the project in the meantime, saving each step under a different name, and everything seems to be working fine now. I've been having a problem producing a file now, but that's stuff for another thread
Well I have tried all of this, renaming my files to shorter names and placing them all in the same directory, then changed all the addresses within the pds-file to their new location, even corrected the 'RGB'-value someone else proposed on this forum ànd did all the updates and patches available and still I can't open my previously working pds... This is getting tiresome after hours and hours of hard work. So there isn't any easy way of repairing a pds file, is there?
Go to: