Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had downloaded the magic styles from:

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/effect/MGS/downloadCount/0/ALL#MGS_-1_rateCount_0_ALL_WORLDWIDE_thumb_1

Hi thanks for responding.

I had downloaded the templates from the Magic Style room. I noticed that when the download states “Available For: PowerDirector 12”, I will be able to use it. If it is stated as “Available For: PowerDirector 12/11/10”, then I can’t use it even when it prompted a successful installation.

You can refer to attached screenshots.

Wei
I am using PowerDirector 12 Ultimate.

I have downloaded 7 DZS files from Director Zone website, under the Magic style downloads. Then I double-clicked on the files and the pop up message stated "The Magic Style template was successfully installed and is now ready to use. It is available for Cyberlink PowerDirector."

However I cannot see the new templates in the Theme Designer window. I cannot locate them anywhere in the program as well. Can somebody advise on how I can resolve this?
Go to: