Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After updating to Windows 8.1 and having issues with producing and burning the tip to unchecking the fast video rendering box worked like a charm. Thank you. Tech support was useless. Maybe someone should clue them in so they can aid other users who do not use the forum.
After supplying PD Tech Support with all requested info on my system, type of video, etc. 2 weeks ago I have not heard from them. I had to download several analytical programs to do this. It was time consuming and tedious. Now I hear nothing from them. A simple reply of we're working on it would be nice. But it's as if they are ignoring it now that there apparently is no solution at hand. Customer service?????
Thanks for the info on Power Director 12. I was thinking about trying it as a solution also. Now I won't waste my money.
Tech. support needed more info. on my operating system, type of video, etc. Supplied them with all that. So far waste of time. Very frustrating. Maybe time for a new video editing program.
I am experiencing the same problems after updating to Windows 8.1. I have installed their patch and it made no difference. Uninstalled and reinstalled and no help. Cannot produce or burn. If anyone knows a fix please post.
Go to: