Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

If you right click on the playback screen, and then enter the full screen playback, does the playback bar disappear after mouse idled for seconds?

Ah - you left off the part about not only moving the mouse to the side of the screen, but also moving it enitrely off screen! But at least you gave me the hint. Thanks!
PowerDVD 18
Does anyone know how to auto-hide the navigation bar at (for me) the bottom of the screen during playback - sort of like auto hiding taskbar in Windows 10? It is extremely annoying, especially during movie playback, to have that bar always visible. Surely there is a way to hide the navigation bar?
Thanks.
Power2Go 9 Platinum (Download version)
Thanks for replying - there must be a way to copy the project track info to the labelmaker - the labelmaker was half the reason I purchased the software!
Power2Go 9 - I just bought it!
Have saved project, Mike's Favs 6 Pt1.p2g, with all track names, artists. How do I import that into LabelPrint 2 : v2.50 6603? I'll be darned if I am going to retype all this - there must be a way to import the album name, track text, artist info, times, etc from the project file into LabelPrint!!!!
Please help.
Go to: