Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto hide navigation bar during movie or music playback
Mies07 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2013 14:56 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD 18
Does anyone know how to auto-hide the navigation bar at (for me) the bottom of the screen during playback - sort of like auto hiding taskbar in Windows 10? It is extremely annoying, especially during movie playback, to have that bar always visible. Surely there is a way to hide the navigation bar?
Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 26. 2018 08:59

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Just move the mouse to the left or right side of the window.

Dave
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PowerDVD 18
Does anyone know how to auto-hide the navigation bar at (for me) the bottom of the screen during playback - sort of like auto hiding taskbar in Windows 10? It is extremely annoying, especially during movie playback, to have that bar always visible. Surely there is a way to hide the navigation bar?
Thanks.

If you right click on the playback screen, and then enter the full screen playback, does the playback bar disappear after mouse idled for seconds?
Mies07 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2013 14:56 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

If you right click on the playback screen, and then enter the full screen playback, does the playback bar disappear after mouse idled for seconds?

Ah - you left off the part about not only moving the mouse to the side of the screen, but also moving it enitrely off screen! But at least you gave me the hint. Thanks!