Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When creating a file or disc nvida does not support all formats try a different format I.e mpeg2.
I am thinking of getting a gopro but friend is selling his gopro hero hd hes a good friend lens is scratced but can replace for £15 or do I spend more money and buy a new hero2 or the all new hero3
Quote: I've tried to get this a few times but version still shows 2321. Downloader instantly says it is downloaded but install is the old patch.
Can anyone supply a direct link to the new patch (via pm would be ok) so I can try it?

I had same problem u need to goto the folder u downloaded patch and delete it then click on link again merry Christmas every 1
Just downloaded latest patch with the trouble some nvida drivers and all working on my setup now
why when I click the link I get the previous patch and not the new 1
sounds like ur graphics driver if u have NVidia driver 311.65 roll it back 1 as it was doing this to me I rolled back to previous driver and all well with mine
can u both supply what hard wear u have and what patch or build of pd12 u running
Quote: *Recording Gameplay of BF4 and then editing*
NVIDIA Shadowplay works great for me and I've got lots of footage but when I import the footage into Cyberlink Powerdirector to edit before putting on YouTube...it says rendering which takes forever and this is before even editing but it actually never works and the powerdirector closes....is this because of the shadowplay file or is this something to do with powerdirector....would be nice to get an answer soon because I can't put anything on my YouTube channel right now which sucks!

Thanks for your time,

Beast
roll back ur nvida drivers mine was 331.65 and gave the same problem as u I have rolled back to previous driver and now all fine
have u updated to latest update 2230 I think also what NVidia drivers u using what spec is ur pc/laptop
im afraid to say u have to do what it says on the tin and upgrade and pay for the software
Quote: I have sorted my render preview problem out, it is working fine since I rolled back drivers

Although I would like to no why the hardware encoder is greyed out I have it enabled in preferences??
Tom G
don't know y as mine is ok but I have latest patch installed for pd12 which patch do u have?
Quote: just an update on above post
have seen this NVIDIA driver version 331.58. so will try seems to be what others are using

Tom G
I rolled back mine and now all works fine
Quote:
Quote: hi don't no where to ask this I asked in ad forum but might not be the right place I want to make a dvd of my friends sons bday and want to do it in 7.1 surround sound but be able to play and hear the sound on just a normal dvd and tv hope that makes sense or is this not possible thanks
This is the right forum.

I do not think it is possible.

Powerdirector supports only one sound stream. You can have surround sound or stereo sound. Stereo sound (2 channels) will play on nearly all DVD players.

From PD 12 Help:
Select the audio encoding format and channels: select an audio format for your disc, and the number of channels it is capable of outputting to. If burning a DVD, Blu-ray Disc, or AVCHD disc, you can select Dolby Digital to create a disc with Dolby Digital 2 or 5.1 surround sound. If burning a DVD or Blu-ray Disc, you can also select DTS to have CyberLink PowerDirector use the DTS 5.1 Producer to create a disc with DTS 5.1 surround sound.
ah ok never mind I must of recorded in dts 5.1 would most dvd players and TV be ok with Dolby 5.1 thanks for the fast reply
hi don't no where to ask this I asked in ad forum but might not be the right place I want to make a dvd of my friends sons bday and want to do it in 7.1 surround sound but be able to play and hear the sound on just a normal dvd and tv hope that makes sense or is this not possible thanks
Quote: Hello Geoff and welcome to the ADR forum

I understand that you'd like to make a video on DVD that has the option of playback with either 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. Is that right?

As far as I know, that can't be done. When any video is produced or burnt to disc we make selections about the audio format. Once it's produced or burnt, we get what we asked for.

Perhaps I've misundertood what you're asking.

PIX
yes just like when u buy a dvd with the ability to play the dvd in 7.1 surround sound it plays the movie in standard 5.1 so u can watch and hear it on standard tvs but I would guess has a separately recorded audio track so u can select the 7.1 might not be able to do it but thought I might ask and thanks for the warm welcome
hi don't know how best to describe this but I want to make a video and have it so u can select either normal 5.1 audio or 7.1 audio on the outputted dvd as I did 1 dvd of my friends sons birthday in 7.1 and it played ok on my setup ,I have 7.1 surround sound system but on his set up he only has tv so stereo or 5.1 can only be played im need to all this I have director suite 2 can some1 in layman's terms please help thanks
Quote: Update: Aften installing the latest patch,my problem isn't fixed.
Because i think,downgrading drivers is a dangerous process,i will stop using this software. I hope that a solution will be found.
hi just to let u know I had same problem rolled back to driver 331.58 and all is well back to speedy video editing and my games still play sweet I have also installed the new pd12 update which at first didn't fix the problem until I rolled back the driver hope this helps
Go to: