Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

There is no way to change the detection threshold in PhotoDirector. It could be because the photo is a little blurry. Maybe try using the Deblur or Image Enhance features on the photo first and see if it makes a difference.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Hi. Thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry to ear that it cannot be improved. As developper, I tried the same photo with compreface, and it managed to detect all faces on the same picture.

Keep me informed if the enhance the face detection.

Regards,

Olivier.
How can I decrease the face detection threshold ? I prefer to have false positive and not missing a face than missing some faces.

Here is an sample picture. The faces looks good, but it detects only 4 on 10
Hi PlaySound,

Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry to react so late, but I didn't noticed your new answer. I usually answer and thank people who take time to help and solve other's problems.

In my case, the problem is that the clip has been trimmed left, and I need to write down the start time, delete the clip, re-insert it, and re trim the start position. That is a lot of work when many clips are impacted

It would be so easy with a right click -> Restore original sound

Regards,

Olivier.
Quote: Clicking Undo button back to the point before opening WavEditor.
This works if you have not saved Project after using WavEditor.

Thank you for this fast answer.

Unfortunately, the project has been saved, and there are many clips in the project that require to restore original sound.

I think there should be a feature like 'restore original sound' when right clicking the video : this will replace the sound in the audio track with the one from the movie clip.

Regards,

Olivier.
Hi !

In short : How do I restore the sound of a movie clip after I applied effects in waveeditor or after I removed it from timeline ?

In long : I have a movie clip (I trimmed both start and end) that I placed in the project. I removed the sound from the clip or I edited win waveeditor, so sound of the clip has been replaced with a wavefile in the timeline. How to I restore the original sound from the clip ? Without having to manually re-trim the original clip and replace it in the timeline.

Thank you.
Quote: OK...at least you know who should be blamed

http://support.microsoft.com/find-solutions/windows/windows-8/

Yeah, but with windows 7, it was tricky and not obvious. Maybe both windows 8 and PD12 have a part of responsabilty in this

Anyway, thanx for reading and replying...
@the King : I disconnected my 2D screen from system, and I have the 3D preview in full screen on my 3D monitor. Of course, what I'd like to work is to have my Powerdirector edit window on 2D screen, and the 3D preview on the 3D screen (full screen or not).

I managed to make it work like this on windows 7 (64 bits), by setting in system settins the 3D as main display, starting PD12 (it opens on 3D screen, then I move it to 2D screen), then detach preview window and move it into 3D screen, set 3D mode as 3D Vision, and ... tadaaaa! it works. But not in Windows 8.1.

@the King : Thank you for this fast answer. My drivers are up to date (with geForce experience).
I'll try with only the 3D monitor attached later, as I won't be home this evening. Anyway, I'll give you feedback. Thank you again.
Hello,

I'm using 2 monitors (1 samsung syncmaster 3D vision compatible and another standart 2D), Powerdirector 12 (patch ) on windows 8.1 64 bits with a GTX 770.

I cannot use the 3D preview window.

I tried to put the 3D vision monitor as main display, or the 2D as main display, tried to detach the preview window to the 3D monitor, etc... without success.

The best result I have is to put 2d monitor as primary display, start PD12, set double preview with primary 2D and secondary 3D, but the preview stay in 3D and the 3D Vision IR controller does not light up.

In other test, the 2D screen tries to display the 3D and flicker, or display 'attempting to run stereo ...'

Can anyone help me ?
Go to: