Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Several years of failure, and is called a "deficiency" that all audio-video files to NTSC and went.
Europe is not so small in his (stupid) PAL system. for this reason that in many years of very limited use AudioDirector.

The cameras are distributed around the PAL system, I found out this was not ...

Is it really time for a solution to the 25 and the 50 fps can be used !

Thank you, if solution !
(I do not understand everything in English, sorry .)
They do not deal with the thing: I look forward to the patch from the developers , they also deleted the PDR is because I can not use the current state.
I loved working with him (since I used the version 2 " PowerVCR " was, if I remember correctly ), but because of the simultaneous failure of Magix I have to work with.
PDR is a lack of real time stabilizer, the particle 's Editor and drawing, etc. but the series rendered defective material, so I can not use it.
I'll wait until then and all the best!
The fastest in the PDR could work, but simply rendered unusable in this matter , now here, now there, slipping a mean speed for the failed project.
A 24.00 fps 23.97 fps material only be treated to render it useless to the people in the PDR-rated "24" fps , which is NOT 24, but 23.97, it will be bad.
And I've tried all the variations, the only solution is to handle the substance of the recording speed.
Right is based on the sound, so I have a nice little picture hangs at the end of each scene . Not everything and not all transitions can not get rid of , because on the one hand is pictured not always be justified , on the other hand, back - up occurs on a fault , not periodically !
You can try !
I would not attempt it on them because they need to clearly change the PDR-en , until I am forced to work on something else .
The error is pretty old , according to the PDR can not be an AVI 16: 9 aspect ratio .
Why is that?
A lot of material they render HD 16 : 9 AVI ( Xvid MP3 codec for example . ) With other programs , as do the AVI to 16: 9 aspect ratio.
However, if we look at the original standard, you can put the program was unnecessary because originally 320x240 15fps , but it was the last millennium ...
I have worked with him ...

:)
Standard is not , but I talked videófeldolgozásról wrong .
Mathematically not equal to the 24 - 23.97 , etc .
While the video recording 24.00fps NOT mess up a working program with 24.00 , they should not be read after me (which I translated a lot of time in 40 years ) , but the program makers .
But most of all it would be helpful to try out .
All video program I use Pinnacle , Sony Vegas Pro, Magix Video Pro X5-6 , Corel and Pinnacle is also included , as these are errors, but the PDR useless sync problems rendering videos .
Not to mention the fact that materials are recorded at different speeds inability to correctly render a project.
Simple solution :
Projects should be of configuring the size of the image and sebessgégét like . Magixnál or the SVP at etc .
Fuji Real3D W3 is a world-renowned camera , the PDR was useless , but here sorolhanám up a wealth of 30.00 fps working video camera or digital camera , because those can sync problems , frozen -ended action scenes , as the PDR was 30 not 30 !
The 24 to 24- NOT !
More than 40 years cameraman and photo-illustrator I am aware of the dropped frames in the PAL , NTSC standards, etc; but not for you should be aware of , but also the development of PDR !
Very bad in PDR13 (and older PDR-s too):
- 24fps is NOT 24 ! 23.97 !
- 30fps is NOT 30.00, 23.97 !

For this reason, all rendered sync problems of material , " frozen" at the end of each frame scenes, and also the back - up.

Fuji W3 Real3D sub - filming , but it is impossible to render correctly in the PDR13 .
The Fuji3D 24.00 fps recording , but there is no such project format , only 23.97 !
In vain I made 24.00 fps rendering profile of the material useless !
The problem can only be resolved, if his own and correct fps and can be adjusted in the PDR project will NOT rated for 24- 23.97 is written and the real rate WRONG !
Therefore, I switched on the Magix there any pictures rate adjustment and correct, the rendered videos too !
24.00fps=24.00 fps, NOT 23.97 !
30fps=30.00fps, NOT 29.97 !
29.97=29.97 !
and
23.97=23.97 fps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missing all correct fps project formats isn PDR !
BAD !

Go to: