Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Melvyn for responding to my 'issue.' It appears that you and I are getting a simlar error for different issues.
My computer actually crashed twice this week and I believe it was due to the Power Director software and whatever errors I have been getting. Although, I can't be positive. I save my work repeatedly so I do'nt loose it when my computer decides to crash again. Although, I would prefer to find out what the problem is.
I also have an extremely powerful pc with a top of the line graphics card, and a high def monitor. May I ask what kind of pc or laptop you have? Would you recomend uninstalling and reinstalling the software as they listed below?
I am surprised I have not received any acknowledgement about my forum post either.
As far as your issue goes, what exactly are you trying to do? Have you deleted the title box yet? I think you wrote that you couldn't delete it, correct?

Thanks.
Hello!

I know this topic was already mentioned back in January. But I have the same error message in a different circumstance.

In a project I am working on... after I imported the media files and save the project. I chose one of the 'Captures' and then 'detect additional scenes' from there. From that point, when I select the folder (or when it automatically brings me to the 'drop down' folder contents) I get the error 'The Parameter is Incorrect.' The software doesn't crash, and everything else seems to work right besides the Error Message.

I have done several projects thus far and never received the error 'The Parameter is Incorrect.' Does anyone have any information on this? Is it something I should be concerned with?

Thank you.
Go to: