Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you everyone. I'm going to try them out now.
Hi,

I've been using PowerDirector for many years and never had a need to use ColourDirector until recently.

I have converted some very old 8mm reels however due to the age of the film I have a few reels that have extreme red.

I'm new to colour adjusting and can't seem to find how is the easiest to do this in CD. Can anyone help me with some step by step recommendations to remove the extreme red please?

Thank you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! Sorry I missed the other posts... I did lots of searching under frame rates but didn't think to search Super8... silly me.
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I have a video that was ripped from a Super8 converter and is currently 20FPS. I want to be able to do some editing and then produce a video at 18FPS which is the original recording rate.

Is there any way at all I can do this in PowerDirector?
All fixed... no replies needed. Thank you!
I was just about to delete this post because I found it!! Thank you for your reply Fenman. It was in a weird spot but I have recovered by project!!
Need to find the AutoSave files and I can't find them anywhere... can someone help please?
I am using PowerDirector11. I have been working on a project for the last few days and tonight I have had a huge error!

I was working on my project when my external hard drive where the files are stored disconnected on me. I got a message stating that files would be removed from my timeline.

I restarted PowerDirector and was prompted to Browse, so I did but 90% of the files are still coming up black!

Please help... I'm trying to finish something urgently.

Thank you!
Go to: