Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi
I have a senario.

When I use a gopro video clip (appox. 1 hour long) that is imported into my library and then placed onto the timeline and I would cut and use only a 10 seconds section of that original video, powerdirector will save the original video of an hour and not just the used 10 second clip only. (the remove unused content from library selection been used)

When I would pack my material the same rule applies.

My intention is to save space and prevent dragging along unwanted and unused file space into my archive.

Do I have to cut this video outside of powerdirector and then import the cut section as a file into the program or is there another possible workaround?

Thx in advance

Nestus
Hi Pix

Thx for your response and effort to solve this problem by forwarding it to CL.

In the meantime I will (as always) take pictures in the Raw large format.

Greetings

Nestus
Hi Pix,

I am back at home after a business trip.

See the attached promised images of the different Raw, M-Raw and S-Raw taken with the Canon 80D.

Greetings

Nestus
thanks for the response everybody.

Pix,

I will take a few sample pictures of the 3 different Raw settings and post them ASAP.

Nestus
1. My original message include such a sample image.

2. I was just curious to understand the difference in image quality (if it could be seen obviously when magnified 100% in PD between the 24Mb(bigger) and 14Mb (Medium) size Raw images.
The 80D has 3 settings in Raw format. Raw..Medium-Raw and Small-Raw. I took a few Raw images in all 3 different Raw settings. THE Medium Raw photos display perfectly on the camera viewer. When I open those Medium Raw images on my PC using PD8 is was all weird (as if sections shifted around). See the attached image.

This photo displays correctly in all other image software (Canon Pro, Windows Viewer).

Hope I can get some advice in solving this problem.

Thx

Nestus
Go to: