Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Tony!

I'll try several tests and see what comes best.

Cheers mates!
Thanks for the quick response guys!

@Tony

No, I'm want to the text in the clip to display as neat as possible. My attempt to add border was hoping that the blurriness would affect only the border leaving a clean text to the vid, as you can imagine it failed hahaha.

@Rob

Yup.

I saw the thread from the link you posted as well. When I change the preview settings to high nothing happens, however when I rendered the vid it gets better, it's not what I expected but much better.
Is it normal not being able to click the "Fast video rendering technology" in the Produce tab?

My guess is because the video quality is really bad, dunno for sure.

Do you guys have any tips to render a video 640x480?

Thank!

Celio.

Yeah, I'm using the Title tab.

When I add a text at the tittle room it displays the way and quality that I want but when I run the video it gets really blurry.

I tryed adding borders to the text but nothing changed.
Hello All!

I started recently to edit videos and i'm having lots of fun editing it however i got one particular question.

Some of the videos that i'm editing were filmed at night and have low quality and when I add text into it it gets really blurry at the edges I believe because of the low quality of the videdo is there a way to fix it? I mean can i add text without any damage?
Go to: