Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the links and suggestions.

Timeline Markers help but they do not solve the issue. The Seek By has no affect on this problem. While working on the current frame in a long movie, located at the end of course, it keeps slamming me back to the beginning. It rewinds to the beginning like video players should, but this is a detailed editor and not a video player. At least text editors don't throw you to the top of a document just because you page down to the bottom. Others have requested this huge irritating time waster so I guess I'll live with it.

I'll start creating markers and keep hitting shift right arrow to get back to the hot spot.

The other thing I would want is a fast rewind but the previous key with a Seek By Second is close enough for now.

In the bright side, after a decade of Pinnacle bugs and a long evaluation of other products, I'm a thrilled PowerDirector user. This product is solid with very few crashes and some serious features. If they keep listening to paying customers and update the software like they do, CyberLink will be on the top of my list for everything including upgrades.

-Vince
I want to review the end of a long clip several times. When it finishes, it rewinds to the beginning of the long timeline. This adds a lot of work to keep repositioning.

Is there a setting somewhere to stop rewinding on preview end?

Thanks,
-VinceB
Go to: