Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have a Panasonic HC-V500 and I downloaded the trial version and I uploaded my video into PD11. But then when I actually try to publish the video after doing some VERY simple editing (ie music) it crashes and just says PD11 has crashed, do you want to send an error report?

I have a radeon 128 MB 5770 graphics card and an Athlon X3 processor with 4 gig ram.

Thanks for the help!
Thanks! So I shouldn't even bother with the lowest costing "deluxe" version and just choose between ultra and ultimate?

I am a newbie, so I figure most would say to get the deluxe edition. But I don't want to be cheap if I can spend $25 more, get a better version, and have a much better experience? What would you recommend?

Also I plan to upgrade my computer soon. If I bought today, could I install on this computer and then reinstall it once I build my new computer?Thanks in advance for your help!
Go to: