Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Dafydd. I've sent a PM to 'Cyberlink'

Terry
It beggars belief that a company such as this can release a new version of its software that kills the correct functioning of one of its major parts.

What happened to beta testing?

Why doesn't there seem to be anyone from the company checking through these forums and coming up with some explanations for all its loyal customers out there who have trusted them by parting with their money?

The so-called 'help' that one gets from the support section is almost an insult with its simpering repeated apologies and sometimes ridiculous suggestions. I was even told that the reason I was having the problems I'd described to them was that there was a conflict with my operating system and that its complete re installation was the only answer. No, I didn't do it and I'm afraid I was rather rude to them!.

Has anyone actually tried to communicate directly with customer relations through all of its complex choices, none of which ever match your actual problem.

"How do I get a refund" would be an excellent addition to the Q & A section.

Rant over; now back to struggling with the menu.

Terry
As PP4 has been mentioned. Will this also solve my problem that every menu I have produced up to now does not actually work as a menu. That is, the different chapter titles all show, the motion happens, the music plays and then the darn thing starts playing at the beginning. I have absolutely no control over selecting a chapter or saying when to start playing the produced movie; nothing works.

Would using PP4 allow me to produce a USABLE menu, do you think?

Terry
Go to: