Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks! Very helpful, Dafydd. Exactly what I needed to know.
Quote: Hi Jinx,

Please visit: http://www.seemyworldonvideo.com/video4/default.asp
and look for the "Effects in PD6" under Video Training. It's been "dedicated" to "Jinx"

Thanks Dafydd. Unfortunately, although other videos on that site seem to work for me, I can't get that one to play.
Quote: Thanks Tom,
I was hopping it would be about $30 USD. I paid about $90 USD back in December 2006 for PD5Premium, I just checked the cyberlink website and they are selling PD6 for that same pric. I think paying $60 more for the new features it's a bit too much since some of them sound useless.

I couldn't have said it better. I *JUST* bought this at Christmas time. I don't even think I've made but 2 videos, and already I have to push my investment to $150 just to get the software I could have had for $90 if I'd just waited?

This is a joke, right?

I'd also like the web site to provide a complete list of the "video effects" that are offered in the new package, because there's no list. How do I know if I want them?
Go to: