Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The message I get from PowerDirector when I add the .avi file is
TV Format Conflict
The frame rate of the file you imported (200.00FPS) does not match the current project frame rate setting (29.97 FPS), so the quality may be degraded.
It is highly recommended that you use only video clips with the same frame rate in a project.

I am not too sure if this is Easy Screen Capture Video problem or a PowerDirector problem?
Carl,

I took an .avi from Easy Screen Capture Video and "produced" it in PowerDirector as an .avi file. The quality wasn't great but better than mp2 or mp4 file.
Perhaps that is the middle way.
Cheers,
Chris
Thanks Carl,
I did produce my edited file into mp4 but found that the quality was still very poor.....
I have a number of .avi files I created with Easy Screen Capture Video and I wish to include them into a video. When I look at the .avi videos in the preview screen of PowerDirector, everything is clear and sharp. However when I add them to the editing line in PD, I get a message saying that the file "might" be degraded.
It certainly is.
Is there some way of keeping and getting the quality I need in my PowerDirector product?
I have a number of .avi files I created with Easy Screen Capture Video and I wish to include them into a video. When I look at the .avi videos in the preview screen of PowerDirector, everything is clear and sharp. However when I add them to the editing line in PD, I get a message saying that the file "might" be degraded.
It certainly is.
Is there some way of keeping and getting the quality I need in my PowerDirector product?
Go to: