Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Michael for the remind anyway. Hope more software will support 3D AVCHD soon

Michael, I ever tried it. But I remember Tsmuxxer only recognize one video tream. But my file contain two video streams for 3D. So I think Tsmuxer only supports 2D AVCHD.
Thank you for your carefully reading this thread Michael. I have video clips attached in this stream which you could download and try.

Yangli
Dafydd,
Since you are the expert, I want to ask you a further question here. If CL resolves the SVRT problem. When I don't use production but directly create disk by pulling my raw MTS into PD11 and just burn AVCHD SD, does SVRT work?

Li
Good man Thank you so much for your help by contacting CL directly. At least they realized the problem and I think this probably could be solved easily very soon.
I am glad my video pieces could help you guys to perfect the software.
Again, Thank you so much Dafydd for all the help!
I will buy PD11 when they have the patches fot it.

Yangli
Cool! Thank you Dafydd!
My second video only had different audio format. Video is the same as the first one. Hope a SVRT template could resolve this problem

Another questions: let's say you could have a new SVRT template to make the "production" SVRT. the production will generate a single M2ts file. But I still don;t have AVCHD folder structure. My need is to use "create disk" and pull my original MTS or M2TS into PD11. And create AVCHD folders on SD or Blu-ray disk. But in the "create disk" I didn;t see any SVRT options. So the question is how to let "create disk" skip the rendering but just move(wrap) my MTS&M2TS into AVCHD structure?
AC3 6 channel audio with 1920*1080,60i video
shame on me. That's why I modified my post seconds ago and uploading another video piece now. I am remotely at China, so the transfer speed is low, it will take a while. I actually didn;t buy PD11 yet but trying PD11 on my friend's computer. His is PD11 Ultra which costs much. If you guys could help me to resolve this problem would you please also give me a suggestions which version of PD11 I should buy. The cheaper version which fits my simple application is fine. Thank you so much Dafydd.

And would you please help me to delete my previous media info post to clean up this thread to make it easy for people to read.

yangli
Here is a sample of PCM 2 channel with 1920*1080,60i vodeo
Dafydd,
My bad! I thought I did it successfully and the sample was posted to another internal thread which I can't see. However I guess the upload was not finished. Let me do it now. Sorry Dafydd and thank you so so much for your attentions!

Yangli
content deleted
content deleted
Eugene,
There are not many I can set in the output window. I just selected AVC H.264, 1920*1080 60i, 24M. When I click intelegent SVRT it shows a line in red saying 1920*1080 16M...and MTS needs to be rendered... 16M! this is strange.
Thank you Eugene!
Eugene,
I just posted the output of mediainfo. Any suggestions? Thank you.

General
ID : 1 (0x1)
Complete name : M:\Z10000 3D\2013-04-12_130410.m2ts
Format : BDAV
Format/Info : Blu-ray Video
File size : 94.0 MiB
Duration : 31s 30ms
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 25.4 Mbps
Maximum Overall bit rate : 28.0 Mbps

Video #1
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.0
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=15
Codec ID : 27
Duration : 30s 964ms
Bit rate mode : Variable
Maximum bit rate : 21.6 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Interlaced
Scan order : Top Field First
Rob,
I have tried a lot of software including AVCHD manager and multiAVCHD. It seemed AVCHD manager doesn;t understand AVCHD 3D format and only sees one video channel and ignores another. multiAVCHD does transcoding like PD11 and even cuts my file zise to half, which I guess multiAVCHD doesn't recognize dual video channels either but just drops one channel during the transcoding(like AVCHD manager) So I guess AVCHD 2.0 is over too new for most of the software to support yet.
Thank you Rob for your kind help !!!

Back to PD11 SVRT topic. I think there are two points to discuss here. One is during production, how the SVRT works? Another is during creat disc. If a user wants to create AVCHD disc from MTS or M2TS, how the SVRT works?
either Z10000 camcorder or Panasonic Blu-ray player BWT820 only recognize AVCHD folder structure. they don't see any MTS or M2TS files in root directory. So I need the AVCHD folder structure. But Rob, you just hit the point here. What I need is actually not editing but just put my raw MTS together for my player to play. So I just need a software to wrap up all my MTS fiels into an AVCHD structure by generating playlist and CPI files.
Thank you so much Rob for your reply.

PS:The Panasonic HD writer XE 1.0 software doesn't see single MTS file either. It also needs some trick Panasonic shxt as well, such as .cont and .tmb files.(.cont&.tmb seem to be Panasonic unic, not AVCHD standard)
The menu doesn't siad too much about the SVRT. I saw my SVRT info showed 1920*1080 16M .... while my mts files are 1920*1080 24M. Is this the problem? I wonder if I can create new SVRT config file to adpat my mts or there is somewhere in the software that I can config? Thank you guys for any help!!
Thank you Eugen for your answer. I did tried the SVRT, but it seemed the PD11 still transcoded my each file.
I shot with Z10000 at 1920*1080 60i(which is the highest) and choice 1920*1080 60i AVCHD to SD card on PD11.
what other settings I could try to make SVRT work? Thank Eugen157 and guys.
I have MTS files shot by Panasonic Z10000. I want to pack the MTS files into AVCHD structure on SD card without being rendered. PD11 seems to render my files smaller which I hate. I just want to keep original MTS files in an AVCHD folder structure. Wonder if you guys have a software I can purchase to do this simple work for me? BTW, Why doesn't PD11 do this job for users like me?
Go to: