Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
create AVCHD without rendering
yangli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 17, 2013 14:13 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a sample of PCM 2 channel with 1920*1080,60i vodeo
 Filename
PCM2ch.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
18862 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
188 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Dafydd,
I did attached a piece of video on the web line you gave me. Did you see it yet? If not, I will do it again. Thank you so much Dafydd for your attentions!!

Yangli

Hi yangli,
I afraid you haven't. No clip to download.
Dafydd

Your second post, and you've attached a clip - well done.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21. 2013 09:03

yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
shame on me. That's why I modified my post seconds ago and uploading another video piece now. I am remotely at China, so the transfer speed is low, it will take a while. I actually didn;t buy PD11 yet but trying PD11 on my friend's computer. His is PD11 Ultra which costs much. If you guys could help me to resolve this problem would you please also give me a suggestions which version of PD11 I should buy. The cheaper version which fits my simple application is fine. Thank you so much Dafydd.

And would you please help me to delete my previous media info post to clean up this thread to make it easy for people to read.

yangli

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 21. 2013 09:19

yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
AC3 6 channel audio with 1920*1080,60i video
 Filename
AC3-6ch.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
24361 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
187 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi yangli ,
Not to worry about cleaning up the thread.

I have downloaded and tested the first clip. I can not make a SVRT compatible template, not yet anyway. I've passed the information onto CyberLink to help resolve. I'm slowly downloading the second clip to see if there is anything different etc about the file.

Thanks for the data.

I'm not a great help at this stage. The camera you have looks great - brill.

Dafydd
yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
Cool! Thank you Dafydd!
My second video only had different audio format. Video is the same as the first one. Hope a SVRT template could resolve this problem

Another questions: let's say you could have a new SVRT template to make the "production" SVRT. the production will generate a single M2ts file. But I still don;t have AVCHD folder structure. My need is to use "create disk" and pull my original MTS or M2TS into PD11. And create AVCHD folders on SD or Blu-ray disk. But in the "create disk" I didn;t see any SVRT options. So the question is how to let "create disk" skip the rendering but just move(wrap) my MTS&M2TS into AVCHD structure?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi yangli ,
Just to let you know, the SVRT issue for your 3D video clips has been confirmed by CyberLink and they're investigating.
I realise that doesn't help you a great deal, at least you know the matter is being looked into.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 23. 2013 05:25

yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
Good man Thank you so much for your help by contacting CL directly. At least they realized the problem and I think this probably could be solved easily very soon.
I am glad my video pieces could help you guys to perfect the software.
Again, Thank you so much Dafydd for all the help!
I will buy PD11 when they have the patches fot it.

Yangli
yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
Dafydd,
Since you are the expert, I want to ask you a further question here. If CL resolves the SVRT problem. When I don't use production but directly create disk by pulling my raw MTS into PD11 and just burn AVCHD SD, does SVRT work?

Li
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
Just to chime in I seen where yangli I think sais about putting the mts files all together. I have used this free software to put them together. Called tsmuxer.

http://www.m2ts.org/util/tsmuxer

My Canon makes a new file ever 2GB. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]

Michael, I ever tried it. But I remember Tsmuxxer only recognize one video tream. But my file contain two video streams for 3D. So I think Tsmuxer only supports 2D AVCHD.
Thank you for your carefully reading this thread Michael. I have video clips attached in this stream which you could download and try.

Yangli

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 23. 2013 09:38

Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
Ok sorry thats right your shooting 3D. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
yangli [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you Michael for the remind anyway. Hope more software will support 3D AVCHD soon