Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My evaluation of this product is concluded. Anyone who can stand black text on a charcoal background (what's up with that?) has a dozen similar programs to choose from, so I don't labor over evaluations. I will say that PD uninstalls cleanly.

I might have thought the very slight blurring of the imported file was my imagination if I hadn't read 3 or 4 other people here having a similar experience. Although I personally doubt very much that turning off a notification will prevent this, I'll keep it in mind.

In this case the imported file was not generated by a camera. It was generated by CrazyTalk, using a still image as a basis. PD is to be used as an assembler.

What's interesting is that PD is contradicting itself. The error message is in conflict with the configuration settings. Consumer cameras didn't cause that. Agree?

As for mathematical variations in the source material, I would guess that there is an industry standard tolerance range within which software must operate in order to be viable. Is this not so?
Ha! It's happening to me too! Yes, I noticed some quality loss too. Yes, it does seem strange. I presume (I'm new here) a patch will be along in time.

Everywhere I go today, users do their own QA and pay for the privilege. I am thankful we don't have to code it too. I would be screwed. :
Go to: