Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
well, the problem was that it won't let me load the .mod files. i tried changing them to .mpg like someone suggested. that wouldn't work either. so, i then tried changing them to .avi and for some strange reason that works. i just hope i don't encounter anymore problems as i begin to edit. all i did last night was change the 50 or so video snippets i had to .avi. the real fun is about to begin.

thanks.
I'm having the same problem as Raul.

I can't load my media files into Power Director. When I try, it says an error occurred but that's all it says.

I don't care if I use PowerDirector or MovieMaker. I tried changing the file name to .mpg and .avi and .m2v and import using MovieMaker. I get sound, but no video.

Can anyone advise on how to edit videos using either PowerDirector or MovieMaker before I go insane?

Also, does anyone else think it's ridiculous that Cyberlink won't allow customers to talk to a human being without paying $29.99???
Go to: