Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
so restored back to just before the install. had to do a little this and that but in the end I got PDR11 installed. though i do have PDR10 still installed as well. taking up space.
but at least its working.

thanks everyone.
ohhhhh that's a good idea steve.
will try the more obvious approach.
yup tried that. didn't work.

I've tried a few different ways nothing worked.
I would go through everything using the program and forcing it closed even the content packs and then try to reinstall PDR10. it would install the progam but never ask if I want to start the program or anything just stop. I would then go into my folders and look for the .exe file in the PDR10 folder and the program would be PDR11.exe not PDR10.exe which it should be named.
I would click on it and I would get the cdkey.dll missing error.

for some reason mine doesn't. the program 86 folder just contains shared items.
the program folder for cyberlink includes the pdr11.exe file but it appears when I'm reinstall pdr10 not 11. it renames it to pdr11.

I deleted anything with regards to cyberlink even in the .ini files.

i'll i may just have to wipe the hard drive and reinstall everything.
there seems to be an issue when it asks to delete prior version of PDR10 that it goes into a loop and starts up new window asking the same question over and over and over again.
so I think there is a corrupt file somewhere that's causing all the issues.
thanks Rob. I'll try that tool.

I did something so I can't even get to the point the system asks me to enter a key in.
I'll try tonight to see if that software will find everything.
there is something that changes the .exe file from PD10.exe to PD11.exe when I try to reinstall PD10.

hopefully that works. I may just have to wipe the who system clean and start over.
tried that as well.

probably will have to contact support.

thanks
the stuff must be in the hidden folders as I did go into the registry.
is there a why to get rid of all info regarding PD version without wiping the hard drive
hi
this is the first time i've posted in these forms.
i've just purchased PD11 ultimate but have had issues right from the start.

I couldn't uninstall PD10 so I tried deleting it manually. so and so forth. I've used the cyberlink uninstalls to no help.

I've reinstalled PD10. I get either simcode error or cdkey.dll issue.

this is driving me crazy.

PD10 worked perfectly before hand.

i'm using window 7 with 64bit system.

thanks
Go to: