Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I go to Save Project in PowerDirector15 it seems to take a long time for the Project to Save. The "Saving Chapter Thumbnails" and "Saving Title Thumbnails" blue scroll bar indicators appear and that is where the "Saving Project" seems take it time in Saving the Project. Any way to speed things up when Saving the Project. I try to Save the Project each and every time I make a change, just to be safe so that I don't lose any of my editing changes.
Quote Are you aware that you can paste the keyframe attributes to multiple items in one go? Set up the first item as you want it, right click and copy the attributes then select the rest and paste the attributes (at least you can in PD14 and I don't imagine they'e removed that ability smile ).

No, I had not thought of that. I will certainly give it a try. It will definitely make things easier. Thanks, Longedge.
Is it possible to create a macro or hotkey to perform a function that I use quite frequently? For example, I use the FADE feature to add a FADE IN / FADE OUT to many of my clips. Rather than having to go to Designer, then PiP Designer, then scroll down the Object Settings menu to get to the FADE function, then check the FADE In and FADE OUT boxes, then click OK to exit the PiP Designer, then wait for the effect to be applied, seems a rather tedious and cumbersome wait to get the job done. Just looking for a quicker and easier way to perform a task that is repeated over and over. Even adding the fades feature to the drop down menu when right clicking on a clip would be a great enhancement to the program.
Go to: