Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving Project in PowerDirector 15
THOMASE1952
Newbie Location: Los Angeles, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2013 11:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When I go to Save Project in PowerDirector15 it seems to take a long time for the Project to Save. The "Saving Chapter Thumbnails" and "Saving Title Thumbnails" blue scroll bar indicators appear and that is where the "Saving Project" seems take it time in Saving the Project. Any way to speed things up when Saving the Project. I try to Save the Project each and every time I make a change, just to be safe so that I don't lose any of my editing changes.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I go to Save Project in PowerDirector15 it seems to take a long time for the Project to Save. The "Saving Chapter Thumbnails" and "Saving Title Thumbnails" blue scroll bar indicators appear and that is where the "Saving Project" seems take it time in Saving the Project. Any way to speed things up when Saving the Project. I try to Save the Project each and every time I make a change, just to be safe so that I don't lose any of my editing changes.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

When PDr14 was launched (from my sponge of a memory), I recall a similar report was posted on the forum and later fixed. Please can you read through http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/49533.page and provide what's been asked? Having the basic data really helps.

Dafydd