Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd,
What you have mentioned is known for me but
when downloaded Cyberlink created a Cyberlink folder among my documents on C drive. Here are stored my pinps titles croped images etc continously filling up my C drive. I would like to move this Cyberlink folder to D driv. As I remember when downloaded Cyberlink did not asked where to put this folder.
Thanks
Csébi
PD11 saves projects, png images etc. on my C drive. How can I change storage place to D drive (Win7)
hi dafydd
I have given up, I am not a video-software expert. I am confirmed that MOV production in PD11Ultra is very restricted, fast rendering is not working at all (neither SVRT, nor hardware) rewriting profile.ini was not successful (fps can not be changed). So I use MPEG-4 for production. It renders my mov files to mp4 satisfactorily, without loss in quality.
Thank you for your help

cheers Jozsef Csébi
Hi Tony,

after our short discussion i have concluded that:
1.Rewriting Profile.ini works on your PD11 but does not on my PD11, (frame rate remains 25fps)
2. In both case output is of very bad quality
3. My original .mov videos can not be produced with MOV in PD11
4. I have to produce MPEG-4 files (parameter setting in custom profiles is easy, output quality is practically the same)
5. Point 4 has the advantage of Fast rendering (either SVRT or hardware) while MOV does not have it
6. Your MediaInfo -s show lots of differences between original and produced files maybe here are the roots of bad quality production
7. MOV container must be very sophisticated
8. I am disappointed in PD11-s MOV features. I thougt (based on Cyberlink online information) that PD11Ultra will satisfactorily handle my mov videos.

Thank you
Cheers Jozsef
Hi Dafydd,
see my sample file in the attachment
Hi Tony,
i replied to you just after to your message.
Jozsef (Csébi)
Thanks
Hi Tony,
Thank you for your help but can't solve my problem. Your custom profile JozsefMOV is exactly the same to that I have created. But I still have tried yours. The result was the same, frame rate remained 25 and output was bad quality. In my PD11Ultra when on Produce page hit MOV fast rendering is not working.
My user name is Csébi sometimes i use instead accidentally my first name Jozsef
Hi Barry,
Intelligent SVRT gives an mp4 custom profile. Hitting MOV on produce panel fast rendering is not working (PD11Ultra)
Jozsef
Go to: