Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you all, I definitely agree with Dafydd. The current version is running fine. But it seems that no serious issues are their with the new patch. I will review it and make my mind.

Thanks,

Mowaffak
Hi friends, I am receiving a notification to update PD 11. I am reluctant because I have read a thread whose writer was speaking about disturbed performance after installing the update? Any advice on that?

Thanks, Mowaffak
Thanks Tony. I am no longer confused with this.
Thank you borgus 1. I could see them now active as I added new images to an new video track. However, for a reason that i don`t know, clicking images in the original track does not activate the magic tools. This track was at first created using the slide creator choice that appears with launching the program. And when finished adding images and music I asked for further editing in the full featured editor where I am now. So It appears to me that there is hidden attributes with the images in the original track that prevents the magic tools activation, Am I correct???!!
Hi, I am new to PD 11. I have PD11 ultimate. I can not find the magic tools where they are supposed to be "on the left side of the tracks area". What is there is only the magic movie wizard and magic music, but not the other magic tools like magic fix, magic motion, magic style, magic cut. Where are these tools? how can I view and use them?

Thank you for help.

Go to: