Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
All,

Thank you so much for your quick replies on this. You are incredible. I cannot share with you in words how important this video was and you helped me when I needed it.

Thank you again.

Ian
I also boosted power to turbo.
Well. I installed the driver update and restarted my computer. Turned on PowerDirector and all the fades were working properly with no bleed AND THEN it started having the fades turn staccato again.

Attached is my full screen shot unedited.

Thank you again.
My apologies. Let me see if you suggestions work. If not, I will re-post with the images un-blocked. I'm sorry about that. And I really appreciate your feedback.
Wow. You have a great system setup on this forum. I hope it works.

Here are my attachments. I blacked out my personal images (because I am not the only one in them)
All,

I do not want to get into the details of why this film is so important but please trust me on that.

I just bought a Lenovo desktop machine with 12 gb ram so it should be good at making movies (see attached screen shot of comp info). I have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 graphics card and the card is up to date. I am running Windows 8 and PD 11 Deluxe (if the fix is upgrading to ultra/ultimate please let me know). I just completed my movie and there are several issues.

1) I have deleted images but they remain in the rendering screen during playback; are distorted; and overlapping. How can I fix this? This transfers to the produced movie as well.

2) The fades are not working properly. They are staccato and fade out when they are supposed to fade in (this is only happening on some of the fades).

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you so much in advance.

E
Go to: