Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tony, thank you, that should work indeed. Will let you know.
I'm emailing customer service anyway, just to let them know problem appeared.

Cheers, Ron
Carl, Neil,
thank you for your effort. Both of the ideas should work fine, however it'll not save me work on re-editing my project. Soundtrack files are shredded a bit to fit the video.

Still I don't understand why the files are rejected by software? Is there anyone from Cyberlink official engineers present on this forum?
Hi, I have just installed PD14 and to my surprise it's not able to read my music clips from a PD11 project. Such message appears:

"An error occurred while opening this media file in the media library. It may be because the file is broken, an unsupported format, protected video content, or for another reason. Try contacting your video provider for a different video format"

The file is a mp3 from a Creative Commons website, file details say it's not a protected content, neither its's broken or unsupported.

To my surprise another mp3 clip - classical music - imported flawlessly.

I'm lost. Help.
Go to: